The International Trade Department (ITD) strives to be a center of excellence in advancing the external trade interests for Swaziland both in the region and globally.
Identification and securing of external market opportunities and facilitation in their optimal exploitation by the people of Swaziland.
REQUEST FOR EXPRESSION OF INTEREST
- SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS REFERENCE NUMBER: SADC/TRF/2017/2/05 REQUEST FOR THE FORMULATION OF THE NATIONAL TOURISM BILL
2. SELECTION OF INDIVIDUAL CONSULTANTS REFERENCE NUMBER: SADC/TRF/2017/1/08 REQUEST TO SUPPORT THE SWAZILAND STANDARDS AUTHORITY (SWASA) TO DEVELOP A FEASIBILITY AND BUSINESS PLAN FOR THE CHEMISTRY LAB
Hon. Minister Jabulani Mabuza. International Trade Department of the Ministry of Commerce Industry and Trade is charged with the responsibility to coordinate all external trade-related issues on behalf of the Swaziland Government.
- World Trade organization (WTO)
- Common Market For Eastern & Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Southern African Customs Union (SACU)