The International Trade Department (ITD) strives to be a center of excellence in advancing the external trade interests for Swaziland both in the region and globally.
Identification and securing of external market opportunities and facilitation in their optimal exploitation by the people of Swaziland.
TRADING WITH SWAZILAND
VACANCY & EXPRESSION OF INTERESTS
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS FOR FOUR PROFESSIONAL POSITIONS AT THE COMESA SECRETARIA
LOCAL TRADE LINKS
WHO WE ARE
- World Trade organization (WTO)
- Common Market For Eastern & Southern Africa (COMESA)
- Southern African Development Community (SADC)
- Southern African Customs Union (SACU)
- Swaziland Investment Promotion Authority
- Swaziand Standards Authoriry
- Swaziland Revenue Authority
- Swaziland Competition Commission